So last week Victoria looked at the stack of books that I had on loan from the library and sent me this flair on facebook. It's true. I typically don't read but about 50% of the books I check out. Lately life has been so busy that I haven't had time to blog much. Today I had to go rescue my youngest from the clinic at school. So rather than design communications equipment today I'm home with a sick kid. So I think I'll take this chance to catch up on some reading bloging and book reviews.
If the BMJ Wants to Revisit Venerable Institutions Who Misled the Public in
2021, They Should Look Inward at the BMJ
-
[image: An illustrated man touches a mirror, looking at his reflection,
which points back at him. Both appear serious and focused.]
Until the BMJ demonstra...
1 day ago

If you're at home today, I guess that means you didn't get the book recommendation that I sent you. :)
ReplyDelete