Victoria has tagged me to divulge 7 random facts about myself that would astound and amaze you! LOL Or just stuff you don't already know.
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
1. I’m a food separatist. I don’t believe in mixing foods unless the chef tells you to. If you’re just gonna mix it all up on your plate when you eat it why follow a recipe? Just put the ingredients in a blender and have a homogenous shake. I actually kinda miss the compartmentalized trays from grade school.
2. When I was a kid I asked the eye doctor to check me for color blindness. I passed the test just fine but I see a little bit greener out of my left eye and oranger out of my right.
3. My right thumb points about 45 degrees different than my left thumb. I never really noticed it until I was about 21 so I’m not sure what caused it. It was either when I fell down a flight of icy steps in Japan or just years of playing saxophone in marching band.
4. I once had to get rescued off of the side of a cliff in Yosemite National Park. It’s a long story for a future post. Suffice it to say somebody was at the base of the cliff trying to steal our packs and cars keys. We got in a hurry trying to get down and catch them and made a stupid mistake.
5. I have a commercial driver’s license and I passed the test in a semi with a manual transmission.
6. I don’t like money. I don’t like thinking about it or planning how to spend it. I almost have anxiety attacks trying to figure out my retirement and 401K stuff. Just let me work and I’ll trust Victoria to spend and invest it wisely.
7. I WRITE IN ALL CAPS. My “upper case” letters are just slightly bigger versions of my “lower case” letters. Victoria has actually created a font out of my handwriting and she uses it in her scrapbooking.
If you want to play...No PRESSURE...
I'll come up with a seventh later.
Gary Taubes and the Case Against Sugar - Gary Taubes writes that sugar is the cause of obesity and most chronic diseases. He makes a good case for the prosecution, but he doesn't convict.
18 hours ago